This book dealt with natural medicinal flora of three Gorges of Yangtze River. This book aims to provide information on natural medicinal plants in the Three Gorges region of China for researchers and practitioners of traditional Chinese medicine. Based on the systematic field investigation of natural medicinal plants in the Three Gorges area of China, this book comprehensively combs the natural environment, vegetation composition, distribution law and floristic composition of natural medicines. The book has a good guiding role for professionals, and can be used as a corresponding reference book.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.