This book covers key areas of economics, business and management. The contributions by the authors include mobile banking, capital structures, commercial banks, women street vendors, public distribution system workers, bank usage, financial inclusion, private money lenders, money lending, usury, financial Institutions, behavioral intention, economic universities, career choice, management, economic growth, foreign direct investment, human resources, technology, performance appraisal, policy application, enron, dotcom bubble, accounting fraud, deregulation, speculation, corporate culture, social responsibility, government intervention, risk management, consumer behavior, energy markets, environmental impact assessment, leadership, project management, economic development, growth, productivity, housing affordability, price to income ratio, regression method, housing approach, indicator of housing affordability, customer experience, cosmetics, luxury strategy, luxury brand, regulatory-induced consolidation, mergers and acquisitions, bank performance, market-driven consolidation, US air transportation industry, input-output analysis, organisational health, safety and environment, SMEs, employee safety, health and safety culture, agricultural management, profit sharing system, maro, mertelu, mudharobah law, semi-log model, exponential model, agro-climatic zones, agricultural extension services. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of economics, business and management.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.