This book covers key areas of science and technology research. The contributions by the authors include polymer composites, natural fibers, date palm-stem fibre, hybrids, dynamic adsorption, fixed-bed column, adsorbent–adsorbate modeling, artificial neural network, water quality index, principal component analysis, multiple linear regression, resistivity, vertical electrical sounding, mapping, landfill leachate, groundwater contamination, Kendall’s coefficient, hazards, risk assessment, proportional importance index, unified acceptance technology, mobile apps, imaginary numbers, special theory of relativity, dark matter, dark energy, dark space, invisible universe, hyperverse, technological singularity, multiwalled carbon nanotubes, modeling and simulations, infectious disease diagnosis, nanotechnology, DNA hybridization, river bank filtration, river discharge, water purifying technology. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of science and technology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.