This book covers key areas of science and technology. The contributions by the authors include double skin façade, thermal performance, airflow modelling, indoor thermal comfort, wind velocity, wind distribution, farmer survey, weather extremes, rural poverty, global change awareness, droughts and floods, n Carnot-like cycles, isentropic ratio, heat exchangers, thermal conductance, Mueller decomposition, scattering polarization, imaging through tissue, X-Ray absorption spectroscopy, carbon nanostructures, plasma- and hot filaments-enhanced catalytic chemical vapor deposition, geometrical model, angular dependence, MICROMAEGAS detector, gas mixture, X-Ray source, avalanche phenomenon, amplified signal, MATLAB programing, information compression, SP Computer Model, cognitive science, thoracic radiograph, measurement, cardiac diameter, thoracic diameter, cardiothoracic ratio, dorsoventral projection, measurement of heart and thoracic vertebrae, vertebral heart size, compression of powders, rotary tablet press, fluid power automatic machine, geophysical minerals, seismic sound velocities, debye temperature, Navier’s equation. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of science and technology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.