This book covers key areas of Chemistry and Biochemistry. The contributions by the authors include organic matter, bacteria, activated sludge, trickling filters, immobilization, aeration, electromagnetic shielding, nano composites, electromagnetic Interference, periodic banding, Prussian blue analogues, reaction-diffusion system, precipitation bands, electrochemical reactions, succinate ion, octacalcium phosphate, hydroxyapatite, transformation, Scherrer’s equation, fetal bovine serum, quiescent JB6 cells, biosynthesis, hierarchical carbon, oxidising agent, honeycomb-like structures, gas adsorption, Duchenne muscular dystrophy, fibroblasts, hyperosmolar or pro-inflammatory cell stress, molecular explanation, fibrotic matrix, cuticular wax, esterification, fruit development and ripening, Palladium (II) complex compounds, carbon monoxide, spectral chemistry of the surface complexes, ion substitution. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Chemistry and Biochemistry.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.