This book covers key areas of medicine and medical research. The contributions by the authors include distal radius fracture, volar locking plate, complications, apocynin, myocardial ischemia/ reperfusion, hind limb ischemia/reperfusion, nitric oxide, hydrogen peroxide, leukocyte superoxide release, inflammasome, immunity, inflammation, periodontitis, cytokines, receptors, transcription, translation, melanin, age-related macular degeneration, breast cancer, cancer-related pain, complementary medicine, mindfulness, plasmacytoma, gammopathy, nonosseous, multiple myeloma, amyloidosis, meningitis, cerebrospinal fluid, microbiological examination, ocular hypertension, glaucoma, optic disc, intraocular pressure, radiation, millisievert, microsievert, radiation dose, chest X-Ray examination, facial height, Bizygomatic width, analgesia, laparoscopic surgery, cardiac surgery, internal jugular, pulmonary artery, off-pump coronary artery bypass, anesthetic implications, Corona-virus, lockdown, depression, aggression, mental health, public health, congenital penile epidermal cyst, penoplasty, benign tumors, foetal development, laparoscopic CRC surgery, open CRC surgery, lymph node yield and oncological relevance, preterm delivery, perinatal morbidity, perinatal mortality, neonatal deaths, varicocele, infertility, oligospermia, adolescence, spermatogenesis. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.