This book covers key areas of medicine and medical research. The contributions by the authors include animal models, dental research, diabetes mellitus, blood sugar, calf contractions, pectoral pressure, shoulder squeezes, adsorption, biochar, protein, refolding, thermal stabilization, operation records, fine needle aspiration cytology, sensitivity, specificity, diagnostic accuracy, diuretics, antihypertensive effect, hydrochlorothiazide, chlorthalidone, hypokalemia, physiology, pathology, traditional Chinese medicine, meridians, acupoints, ligaments, caesarean section, vaginal births, vagina and neovagina, vaginoplasty, syndrome, McIndoe, condom, Amniotic membrane, Paraffin gauze, dental charting, Incisor, contraception, urinary stress incontinence, fertility awareness method, molecular genetics, reactive oxygen species, machine learning, palliative care, Biceps Femoris, aberrant frenum, diastema, frenectomy, Millers technique, autopsy, head injury, skull fracture, intracranial hemorrahge, subarachnoid hemorrahage, subdural hemorrhage, extradural haemorrhage, antiphospholipid antibodies, coagulation, thrombosis, pregnancy, Takayasu’s arteritis, C reactive protein, serrum ferritin, Doppler method, cardiomegaly, obstetrics, gynaecology, pediatric brain tumor, tumor classification, survival assessment. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.