This book covers key areas of medicine and medical research. The contributions by the authors include fingerprint pattern, ABO blood group, gender identification, blood pressure, exercise, sedentary lifestyle, waist-hip ratio, cardiovascular parameters, antibiotic assay, mitochondria, DNA damage, P53 tumor suppressor gene, lipid peroxide, cell perforation, cell rupture, oxidative phosphorylation, carcinogenesis, glycolysis, Warburg effect, microbiome, dysbiosis, immune suppression, pesticides, mechanism, clastogenic, epigenetic silencing, microRNA, haptonomy, parturient, psychodynamic interview, Psychological support, antigen, von willebrand factor, bleeding time, clotting time, multiple myeloma, epigenetics, DNA methylation, histone modification, histone acetylation, histone deacetylation, micro-RNA, cadaveric oath, doctor-patient relationship, silent teacher, anatomy teaching, cadaveric dissection, gonioscopy, acute respiratory distress syndrome, hyper infection, diabetes mellitus, SARS-CoV-2 infection, COVID-19, angiotensin converting enzyme 2, hypotheses, skin complications, high sensitivity c-reactive protein, metabolic syndrome, obesity, inflammation, cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, serology, sensitivity, antiCCP antibodies, tenderness, distension, maxillary molar distalization, anchorage, miniscrew, temporary anchorage devices, patient-physician relationship, paternalism, ante-natal seeking behaviour, analgesics, neuralgias, pregnancy. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.