This book covers key areas of medicine and medical research. The contributions by the authors include echocardiography, pregnancy, heart disease, maternal mortality, practice management, successful dental practice, ermatoglyphics, Turner's syndrome, finger prints, Ulnar loops, fetal maturity, gestational age, histometry, means epidermal thickness, pleural effusion, ovarian cancer, Meigs’ syndrome, hydrothorax, dengue hemorrhagic fever, pregnancy, thrombosis, corneal opacity, disposable sleeves, microbial load, microorganisms, luminal endothelial membrane, g-protein coupled receptors, metalloproteases, luminal endothelial solutes exclusion zone, coronary artery disease, cardiology, atherosclerosis, arteriosclerosis, free radicals, non-pathogenic bacteria, meropenem, amoebic liver abscess, children, liver abscess, pyogenic liver abscess, coagulopathy, morbidity, magnetic resonance imaging, adherent placenta, Nitabuch’s layer, Placental villi, haemorrhage, fertile period, fertile window, fertility-awareness, infertility, blood transfusion, national blood policy, drugs and cosmetics act, blood donors, blood and blood components, breast feeding, satisfaction, infant satisfaction, blifestyle and maternal body image, hamartoma, mammary, pseudocapsule, elastosonography, COVID-19 pandemic, corona ‘Solidarity’ trial, severe acute respiratory syndrome, freyer’s suprapubic trans-vesicle prostatectomy, Foley’s balloon pressure traction, blood loss, drug metabolism, glutathione S-transferase, human immunodeficiency virus, genetic variants. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.