This book covers key areas of medicine and medical research. The contributions by the authors include nasopalatine, non-odontogenic, asymptomatic, epithelial cyst, colorectal adenocarcinoma, screening, colonoscopy, epidemiological shifts, increased incidence, perspectives, challenges, CRC: colorectal carcinoma, myometrium, placenta accrete, placental polyp, Kyphosis correction, short-segment posterior fixation, thoracolumbar burst fracture, cold avian Infections, opportunistic infections in children living with HIV/AIDS, closed-eruption surgical technique, discontinued traction, impacted, periodontal status, upper central incisor, auricular prosthesis, maxillofacial, microtia, mirror image wax pattern, silicone prosthesis, carcinoma cervix, chemotherapy, histopathology, radiotherapy, squamous cell carcinoma, stress response, laryngoscopy and intubation, Ca2+ sparks, mitochondria, mitochondrial membrane potential, mitochondrial ROS flashes, ophthalmology practice, COVID-19, immunohistochemistry, leiomyosarcoma, post-menopause, burning mouth syndrome, stomatodynia, oral dysesthesia, etiology, diagnosis, infertility, human Immunodeficiency Virus, tuberculosis, neovascular glaucoma, proliferative diabetic retinopathy, rubeosis iridis, open angle stage, angle closure stage, shoulder recurrent dislocation, boytchev treatment. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.