This book covers key areas of medicine and medical research. The contributions by the authors include extrapulmonary, caseation, HIV, granuloma, diagnostic technique, tuberculosis, mesenchymal stem cells, dry eye, duration, disease, arthritis, ocular manifestation, lead poisoning, septo-optic dysplasia, ongenital abnormalities, hearing loss, cost analysis, virtual fracture clinic model, cyclophosphamide, total body irradiation, adrenergic, adrenal hormone, multivariate analysis, machine learning, pediatric epilepsy, seizure detection, Seizure prediction, outcome prediction, adenocarcinoma, jejunum, small intestine, depression, thanatosis, civilizational breakthrough, biotope, defense mechanisms, civilizational transformation, convulsions, epilepsy, mixed epithelial and stromal tumor, kidney, ovary, serous cystadenoma, biphasic, cysts, hormones, mixed tumor, hematopoietic stem cells, morhogenesis in host tissues, young lymphocytes, cytotoxic chemotherapy, localized scleroderma, dermatology, neuro-endocrine disorders, nature of Consciousness, probabilistic, ether factor, quantum minds, amino butyrate aminotransferase, Gamma Aminobutyric Acid, Gamma Aminobutyric Acid Transaminase, midbrain, Oculomotor nerve, artery of Percheron, proximal segments, hyperglycemia, basal insulin, versus basal-plus, basal-bolus insulin, hypogonadism, testosterone, clomiphene, polycythemia, corona virus disease. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.
Comparison of the effect on Hyperglycemia and the Adverse Effects among Different GLP-1 Receptor Agonists Added to Basal Insulin and between GLP-1 Receptor Agonists and Basal Insulin Versus Basal-Plus or Basal-Bolus Insulin in Type 2 Diabetes: A Meta-Analysis