This book covers key areas of medicine and medical research. The contributions by the authors include leprosy, chronic infectious disease, peripheral nerves, migration, public health, biochemistry, mutation, assortative mating, hearing loss, adhesive remnant index, Visual analogue scale, acute lymphoblastic eukemia, skin nodules, T-cells, lymphoblasts, blood count, flow cytometry, ultrasound, portal vein, diameter, flow velocity, abdominal circumference, hypertension, digital photometry, forensic science, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, serum uric acid, homocystine, ferritin, biomarker, brain metastasis, prognostic factors, scoring systems, prognosis, rectus sheath hematoma, fothergill sign, Carnett sign, prostate cancer, fiducial marker, gold marker, PEEK marker, radiotherapy, oncology, amenorrhea, MRKH syndrome, Müllerian duct, bone allograft, cleft lip, cleft palate, osteo-conduction, osteo-induction, fibroadenoma, fibroepithelial lesions, phyllodes tumours, histopathological spectrum, morphological assessment, simple nephrectomy, ureteral tumor, ureteral stump, urothelial carcinoma, acute bacterial meningitis, cerebrospinal fluid, acute kidney injury, sepsis, hemodialysis, conservative therapy, primary hyperaldosteronism, adrenal venous sampling, hypertension, hypokalemia, cardiovascular diseases. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.