This book covers key areas of engineering research. The contributions by the authors include tool force, microstructure, mechanical properties, microwave drying, oil palm trunk, intensity, compression, scanning electron microscopy, thermogravimetric analysis, thermal annealing, depth, concentration distribution, radiation dose, activation temperatures, ion implantation, solution-immersion, photoluminescence, innovative construction fills, geocomposite cellular mat, contaminant clay barrier, manufactured aggregates, fit-for-purpose materials, anti-slipping spike, road surface, wheel tracking, adaptive spike, pin, shape memory, temperature-sensitive element, supervised learning, unsupervised learning, machine learning, hybrid diameters silver nanowire network, graphene, pseudo-biological structure, transparent electrode, capillary force welding, organic light-emitting diode, triphenylamine organic dye, density functional theory, photovoltaic property, plasma, monosilane, plasma-forming gas, condensation, liquid film, skull, condenser, granulator, nanopowder, resonant frequency, oscillatory system, amplitude-frequency characteristic, Q factor, nonlinearity, cooling load calculation, quantum mechanics, quantum tunnelling, ultimate stress state, destruction of granular media with adhesion, envelope of Mohr's limit circles, working angles of cutting tools, friction and adhesive phenomena during cutting, cutting forces and power. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of engineering research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.