This book covers key areas of engineering research. The contributions by the authors include collision damage, stiffened cylinder, design formulation, residual ultimate strength formulation, combined loads, sustainable design, integrated life cycle design, space structures, automated guided vehicle, fuzzy controller, shortest path, Dijkstra’s algorithm, stainless steel, chromium free filler material, TIG welding, hexavalent chromium fumes Response Surface Methodology, mechanical properties, Taguchi analysis, potentiodynamic polarization technique, controlled source electromagnetic, porosity mapping, carbonate exploration, differential measurements, air pollutants, pollutant absorber, coconut shell charcoal, condensation system, emission minimization, environmental impact, noise level, society, different ratings of WTGs, wind turbine generators, impact of noise, curing, spring constant, response analysis, magnetorheological elastomer, solar radiation, finite element, concrete damage plasticity, masonry wall, hybrid system, solar usage, Habanero chili, feasibility analysis, drying process, corrosion fatigue, corrosion, duplex stainless steel, geothermal environment, surface influence, axial load, rotation bending load. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of engineering research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.