This book covers key areas of engineering research. The contributions by the authors include computer aided manufacturing, Siemens NX application, computer aided design, quality management, motor parameter variation, tunable PID, implant design, orthopaedic surgery, tissue engineering, secure communication, relative intensity noise, flammability, polymer-natural fiber composites, flame retardancy, fire resistance, ductility, geopolymer concrete, slabs, beams, fly ash, GGBS, RCC, RGPC, alkaline solution, fibers, cracks, elastic behavior, deformations, large deflections, wind farm, network configuration, collection grid, genetic algorithm, network optimization, SLM technique, PAPR reduction, froude number, impact wall, splitter-block, electrical resistivity, mechanical properties, tungsten carbide, energy systems, intelligent systems, cell structure, thermal comfort. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of engineering research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.