This book covers key areas of engineering research. The contributions by the authors include power quality, unified power quality conditioner, point of common coupling, harmonics, reactive power, voltage sag, voltage swell, evolutionary algorithms, wide-gap problem, touchless calibration, voltage calibration, coupled capacitive feed, dual band, electromagnetically, meandering slots, rectangular microstrip antenna, reference antenna, solar vehicles, suspension, control arms, steel, static analysis, multiple linear regression, architecture, computed tomography, Otsu’s thresholding algorithm, Grey Level Co-occurrence Matrix, killing vector fields, Kaehlenian manifolds, amorphous iron, discontinuous rubbing, site occupancy, damaging of crystal structure, transition plate, rigid road pavement, non-rigid road pavement, subsidence at non-rigid road pavement, course angle, single fixed station, mobile radiation source, passive location, deep learning, learning-rate, hyper-parameter, convolution neural network. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of engineering research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.