This book covers key areas of engineering research. The contributions by the authors include ultrasonic velocity, ion-solvent, adiabatic compressibility, intermolecular free length, interference, laser, radial vector composite system, path difference, dispersion vector, optical field, golden section, stability, spring pendulum, gravitational force, special protection schemes SPS, grid disturbances, outages, blackout, generation rejection scheme GRS, contingency, alert state, emergency state, remedial action scheme RAS catastrophic failures, automobile safety systems, active safety devices, passive safety devices, vehicle to vehicle technology, finite differences, finite volumes, shallow water equations, fly-ash, clay, compressive strength, custom power, power quality, voltage sags, voltage swells, harmonics, food legumes, ground nut, promising lines, rotary machine, vibration, sliding bearing, liquid damper, parameter optimization, aerodynamics, thermal radiation, air breathing engine, blunt bodies, dark matter pressure, heat release, combustion, wireless sensor networks, client-server model, web page, flask web server, internet of things, wireless mesh networks, template matching, residue number system, residue logarithmic number system, binary logic, ternary logic. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of engineering research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.