Transport logistics is one of the most important sectors of the economy, its share is increasing every year, which is determined by the process of globalization. In the European Union, the transport and storage sector that employs about 11 million people, accounting for more than 5% of total employment and almost 5% of GDP (Egils Ginters, Vytautas Paulauskas, Mario Arturo Ruiz Estrada, 2019). Transport logistics is an important part of logistics and supply chain organizations in order to reduce costs and improve services (MD Sarder, 2020). The fact is that transportation costs contribute significantly to total logistics costs, building both efficient delivery networks and intermodal transport is critical to reducing logistics costs (Bertha, Maya, Sopha, and associates, 2020). Logistics transport consists of six modes which are (1) Road transport, (2) Rail transport, (3) Marine transport, (4) Inland water transport, (5) Air transport and (6) pipeline transport. Author wishes to introduce to readers, learners especially researchers this book in terms of Empirical studies on Logistics transport with Modern Perspectives in Economics, the cases of Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. The book consists of three chapters, chapter one is to measure the Transport Logistics Performance under a Perspective of Economics: The Case of Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, chapter two that applying ARCH, GARCH, GARCH MLR Models to Forecast Volatility of Transportation Sector through Its Three Subscribe Modes Like Road, Water, Seas Ways: Empirical Case of Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, and chapter three is about assessing the Index of Passenger Load and Goods Load Impact on Air Transportation Logistics Performance: the Case of Vietnam. This is the product of author that hope to give readers, learners especially researchers to have reference in order to have an overall looking the Logistics transport situation in Ho chi Minh, Vietnam. Author does expect to issue the next book soon which is also study on Logistics transport in economics, the cases in Vietnam. Author would like to say thank you very much for the editorial board of B P International, especially Dear Dr. Sumona Bag who always greatly-strongly supports me.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.