This book covers key areas of economics, business and management. The contributions by the authors include theory of economic discrimination, Structural regression decomposition, wealth inequality, wealth accumulation, free blacks and slavery, Modern net savings, gradualism, civil war, Freedoms, economic consequences, insignificant returns, education, Economic theory, political economy, social economy, Economic geography, economic history and urban economics. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of economics, business and management.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.