This book covers key areas of economics, business and management. The contributions by the authors include balanced budget, multiplier, fiscal policy, disposable income, marginal propensity to consume, permanent income hypothesis, steady state consumption, steady state growth rates, stylized facts, corporate governance intelligence, minority shareholders rights, corporate governance, financial and economic security system, corporate strategic intelligence, COP21 process, Implementation theory, management, reneging, de-carbonisation, energy-environment conundrum, international financial standards education, staggered wage model, time-consistent steady inflation, discounting, micro foundation, benchmark model, external debt, critical political risk, financial crisis, capital structure, entrepreneurial perspective, telecommunication base station, health risk, property values, residents’ perceptions, chi-square test, central banking, financial crises, inflation targeting, great recession, online shopping, customer satisfaction, cognitive game theory, recession, economic crisis, consumers’ behaviour, consumers’ spending, governments’ bailout plans, expansionary fiscal policy, government decision making, government policy analysis, public policy analysis, international and Arab organizations, food supply chains, digitalization, organizational leadership, stress coping mechanisms and work life balance, consumer behavior, differentiation strategy, embodied cognition, behavioral experience. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of economics, business and management.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.