This book covers key areas of economics, business and management. The contributions by the authors include industry analysis, activity analysis, competitive advantage, sustainability, triple bottom line, innovation, business model, public financial management, budgeting, service delivery, district assemblies and equity, consumer behavior, Buy Muslim first campaign, Halal product, law and economics, quality and efficiency of the legal system, legal Institutions, Gig-economy, disruptive technologies, externalities, pigouvian taxes, labor standards, logistics, competitiveness, customer experience, consumer behavior, differentiation strategy, product design attributes, insecticide treated mosquito nets, usage of ITNs, limiting factors, neighborhood health committees, environment awareness and attitude, environment management system, green enterprise resources planning, information system, reverse logistics, remittances, Dutch disease, vector auto-regression estimation, behavior bargain, conflict, community, decision making, knowledge creation, sensitization process, guanxi relations paradigm. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of economics, business and management.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.