This book covers key areas of economics, business and management. The contributions by the authors include deindustrialization, industrial stagnation, integrated farming, poverty alleviation, nutritional security, income generation, governance, economics, green and smart cities, computer programs, green frame, medium industrial cities, international macroeconomics, money demand, Keynesian macroeconomics, macroeconomic history, Say’s Law, liquidity trap, gold standard, depression, foresight, strategic planning, priority setting, STI policy, Islamic economy, dimensions of worship, balance, standard of living, productive management, experiential value, perceived risk, online shopping, trade union revitalization, power resources, acquisition and utilization of power resources, economic development, unfreedom, envelopment, tourism, technological orientation, performance, conventional, Islamic banking, Kenyan banking, Economic Infrastructure, Economic Effectiveness, infrastructure, net income, capital investment, economic development, human resource management practices, career satisfaction, employee turnover intention, social exchange theory, online learning, higher education scenario. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of economics, business and management.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.