Hierarchically complex structures are observed in many biological systems and in nature. These structures impart diverse functionalities to organisms, such as nanoscale viruses, microscale cells, and macroscale tissues. Miniaturisation by nature has motivated engineers and scientists to fabricate in micro and nano-scale. Different geometry of nanostructures like nanopillars, nanowires, nanodots etc have been fabricated for different applications from bioactivity and antibacterial to data storage purposes. Micro and nano fabrication has two approaches; one is a process used to construct physical objects with dimensions in the nanometer to micrometer range and secondly processing macro components using micron or nano sized powders/grains. Powder metallurgy is one such method to achieve both the approaches simultaneously or individually.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.