Dr. Omar Amin is a remarkable human being with so much knowledge that extends well beyond the topics that are assembled in this book. He possesses the knowledge of a well-organized library with various sections on scientific research, philosophy, poetry, wit, medicine, politics, Egyptology, world literature, architecture, gardening, gastronomy, classical music, arts, sports etc., all written in few languages: English, Arabic, Hieroglyphics, French, and Spanish. He, however, cherishes his silence and peacefulness. Born and raised in Egypt in a family of a famous physician and a mother who has roots in the royal dynasty of Turkey. He was exposed to classical medical traditions in his father’s clinic and practiced at the US Naval Medical Research Unit no. 3 (NAMRU-3), Cairo, Egypt. He pursued additional graduate degrees in the U.S. at Arizona State University and became an Honorary Naturopathic doctor at the University of Natural Medicine in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and established his very own practice in the Parasitology Center, Inc. (PCI), in the state of Arizona. Dr. Amin is a doctor, whose understanding of a human health, at all levels of physical, psychic, and mental levels of consciousness have distinguished his uniqueness. Being always an attentive student-scholar of 5000 years of Egyptian medical practices to up-to date knowledge, he developed, along the same lines, unique natural herbal remedies and treatment protocols (Freedom, Cleanse, Restore, among others) for management of infectious agents. He worked at CDC (Center for Disease Control) in Atlanta, Georgia investigating the transmission of Rocky Mountain spotted fever, in the Persian Gulf putting down an epidemic of malaria, and with Wisconsin mosquito vectors of California encephalitis affecting children. In Wisconsin, USA, he pursued his interests in medical entomology with research on tick and flea vectors of human diseases, among others. He has discovered Neuro-cutaneous Syndrome (NCS) (a toxicity syndrome caused mostly by incompatible dental materials) and has examined and successfully treated over 1000 patients. Dr. Amin is a world renown parasitologist, who published nearly 300 papers in national and international scientific journals, described about 100 new species and taxa of parasites of wildlife from all over the world, and lectured in over 500 scientific meetings and symposia. He currently has joint research projects and collaborative agreements with scientists from India, Pakistan, Vietnam, Egypt, Tunisia, South Africa, Burkina Faso, Nigeria, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Italy, Slovenia, Ukraine, UK, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Chile, and various states in the USA. He gets things done. I am honored and blessed to be his student, friend, colleague and partner.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.