This short monograph is about Monarchy of Concordia. The book briefly covers key areas of Business Models and Noise Behavior Legislation in Monarchy of Concordia. The book is written based on author’s published paper in “International Journal of Social Sciences” entitled “Monarchy of Concordia: A Globalized Society on Maintaining Peace and Harmony in the World by Controlling Human Noise Behavior, International Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. IX(1), March 20, 2020 (21 Pages). ISSN 1804-980X (online), DOI: 10.20472/SS2020.9.1.001, The International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, www.iises.net; Publication Detail: https://www.eurrec.org/ijoss-article-25601 (Download from: https://www.eurrec.org/ijoss-article-25601?download=1). The monograph is intended for various planning authorities/bureaucrats/ministers/United Nations/ governments around the globe and is also suitable for students, researchers and academicians of this area.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.