This book covers key areas of Geography, Environment and Earth Sciences. The contributions by the authors include photosynthesis, oxygen content, K-T boundary, volcanism, Alpha radioactivity, Contaminated environmental materials, Surface ozone, effect of ozone on plants, long-term ozone monitoring, summer heat waves, peak ozone concentrations, monitoring the ozone, spatial and temporal ozone variability, above ground biomass, below ground biomass, carbon sinks, green house gases, soil organic carbon, agro-ecosystems, biodiversity, climate change, weed communities, , land management, wastewater treatment, membrane bio-reactor, solidification. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Geography, Environment and Earth Sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.