This book covers key areas of geography, environment and earth sciences. The contributions by the authors include landscapes types, species richness, carbon stocks, Anthropocene, capitalism, climate change, conservation, environmental justice, ecology, political ecology, sustainable development, transition, urban development, urban economy, urban planning, heavy metals, pollution, sediments, IF-semi open sets, topological space, sugar cane waste, infrared spectral, aircraft transportation, aircraft emissions, air pollution, meteorological models, kinematic trajectories, air quality, desorption, environmental pollution, phosphate buffer, Neptunism, great flood, teleology, catastrophism, ideology, the anthropic principle, global hydrosphere catastrophes, Earth expansion theory, planet’s inner-most part, continental drift, geospheres, hydrocarbons, petroleum sources, social development, development index, inter-block disparity, sound pollution, Coronavirus, coastal flooding, GIS and remote sensing, natural hazards. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of geography, environment and earth sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.