This book reviews the introduction of ionic solids. The transport phenomena in the solid state are of equal importance in basic research and potential applications. The particular interest has been directed towards ionic solids because of their attractive electric-power applications. Ionic conduction is an essential process in many solid-state reactions. Ionic conductors have different microstructure and physical properties. Solid ionic conductors are generally classified into four types of phases: open channel structures, amorphous-glassy electrolytes, polymer electrolytes and composite electrolytes. Each has important applications with different fabrication requirements.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.