This book covers key areas of environment, geography and earth science. The contributions by the authors include exclusive economic zone, maritime domain, fly ash, immobilization, heavy metal, coal combustion, BCR sequential fractionation, vehicular emission, atmospheric pollution, air pollution, irrigation system, agriculture, crop cultivation, soil quality, land use management, remote sensing, geomorphic features, sediment quality, natural disaster, slope destabilization, landslides, culturable wastelands, vegetation activity, separability analysis, equilibrium probabilities, Markov chain analysis, microbial activity, monoculture system, legume pasture, crop rotation, Soil biological parameters, ecoplates, agro ecosystem. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of environment, geography and earth science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.
A Decade Plus of Monoculture Wheat Compared to Wheat/Legume Pastures – Long-term Effects of Management Practices on Some Soil Physicochemical and Microbial Properties in the Winter Rainfall Region of South Africa