Impact loading analysis may take the form of design against impact damage requiring an analysis under high rate loading or design for acceptable energy absorption, or a combination of the two. Impact resistance of a structure is defined as its ability to absorb and dissipate the energy delivered to it during relatively high-speed collisions with other objects without sustaining damage that would damage its intended performance.
The aim is to present and collect the results of published studies with a specific focus on the mechanical response of the different materials used to reduce the impact loading. Different materials, including Ceramics, fibers, polymers, Metals and nanomaterials, with high potentials to enhance the mechanical properties of reinforced composites are introduced covering different types of material used in this aspect in different research related to penetration reduction calculation as well as the implications of the different methods used.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.