This book covers key areas of economics and management. The contributions by the authors include distributive justice, Zipf law, pareto law, maximum entropy, social networks, power struggle, ethnicity, violence conflict, peace-building, political power, Anglo-Egyptian regimes, eco-tourism, business federation, South Africa, poverty, economic growth, complexity/turbulence, household income, broad view of production, household life stages, overburdened women, consumer psychology, cutting-edge technology, microfinance, micro-enterprise, micro-entrepreneur, sale revenue, net profit, economic power, management & control, electrical circuits concepts, cash flow management, efficiency and power factor of economic systems, investing strategy, immigrants, entrepreneurial minority groups, discrimination, economic value, immigration statistics, market segmentation, U.S. men’s shaving gel market, cost leadership strategy, price-quality segmentation, market share leadership, price a strategic variable, strategic groups, data mining, English style analysis, metrical linguistics, economic development, subcontractor, small and medium-sized enterprises, intensified dairy farm, adult equivalence, statistical- econometrical indicators, mandatory audit rotation, audit quality, bank holding, financial expertise, agency theory, signaling theory, corporate governance, destination image, travel motivation, information sources, tourism crisis. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of economics and management.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.