Forensic DNA Center For Research and Training at Al-Nahrain University in Baghdad, Iraq encourages teaching staff to contribute in enhancement of human health and approach to solve various obstacles in management of various diseases and prescribing the best drugs and searching for new therapy with less adverse side effects, in addition undertaking investigations concerning environmental pollution, besides recognition of crime and identifying the offender by composing and publishing articles and books in various fields in well-known world publishing houses.
This book is talking about some drug groups that cause liver toxicity. The book chose antibacterial, antifungal, glucocorticoids, and oral contraceptive drugs. The book talks about mechanism of action, metabolism, drug interactions, side effects, and hepatoxicity as adverse side effect for each of these medications.
This book is of noticeable importance for undergraduate and even postgraduate students interested in medical fields. This book even can be directed to common educated individuals seeking knowledge in medical fields and to those taking therapy that can impact their liver functions.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.