This book covers key areas of health research. The contributions by the authors include ayurvedic categories, cognitive stimulation, brain training, cognitive functions, health perception, complaint of memory, associative memory, managerial innovation, organizational citizenship behaviour, online Learning, medical education, e-learning, E-health, E-nursing, E-learning, nursing education, developing countries,human factors, knowledge of AIDS, assessment of government handling of AIDS, national strategic plan for HIV/AIDS, xenobiotic, Microbiota,tandem repeats, vaccination, SARS-CoV-2,evolution, depression, anxiety, herd immunity, simulation, infectious disease, disease propagation, live kidney, nephrology, donor risk, uninephrectomy, information security, confidentiality integrity, risk management,total quality management, service quality, quality function deployment,antibody response, nasopharyngeal carriage, pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine, recurrent respiratory infections, mental health, burnout, health communication, management phycology, diabetes,antidiabetic medications. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of health research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.