This book covers key areas of health research. The contributions by the authors include oral pre-malignant lesions, tobacco smoking, carcinogen, anticardiolipin antibody, lupus anticoagulant, antiphospholipid antibody, antithrombin deficiency, prothrombin mutation, nurse administrator, healthcare, facility design, awareness of nurses, eclampsia, pre-eclampsia, hypertension disorder, chronic vascular disease, blood pressure, medical practitioners, foodborne diseases, food handlers, breast cancer, matrix metalloproteinase, all-trans retinoic acid, VO2 and VCO2 rate variability, glucose intolerance, oral glucose tolerance test, glucose metabolism, prehospital care, upper limb fractures, nursing, problem solving, self-directed learning, traditional learning, pandemic preparedness, assessment, social change, multi-stakeholder, lessons learned, large-scale efforts. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of health research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.