This book covers key areas of health research. The contributions by the authors include menopause, mammogram, mammographic density, mammograms, breast cancer, micrometrics properties, Bulk density, tapped density, compressibility index, Carr’s index, Hauser’s ratio, sieve analysis, drug excipient interactions, fineness, flow ability and compressibility, placental weight, birth weight, placental-birth weight ratio, electric field, extra-virgin oil, trans fatty acids, undifferentiated carcinoma of nasopharyngeal type, Epstein-Barr virus, IgG/IgA antibody titers, plasma, DNA load, remission, sound pressure levels, reverberation time, speech transmission index, occupational health, voice disorders, hearing disorders, relative frequency, modified Delphi technique, public health nurses, quality care metric development, health promotion, maternal health, metabolic syndrome, infertility, reproductive health. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of health research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.