To respond adequately to the above-mentioned research methodology, this study is structured in six chapters. The first three comprise theoretical background information and the final three are concerned with a qualitative cross-case research study regarding the decision-making implementation of industry 4.0
More specifically, the first chapter provides the reader with a brief introduction to the topic of Industry 4.0 and additionally elaborates the purpose and method of research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.