Hyaluronan in the skin is an attractive substance especially in cosmetic surgery and beauty food.
However, little has been known about its precise metabolism by human dermal fibroblasts and its biological influences by UVA radiation that can penetrate into the dermis where fibroblasts are located. Here is an adequate time when our research group has recently accomplished our long time approach into those uncovered biological lineages, which prompted me to publish this book.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.