This book covers key areas of medicine and medical science. The contributions by the authors include gastrointestinal stromal tumors, tyrosine kinase inhibitors, platelet-derived growth factor receptor \(\alpha\), metallic foreign body, nasopharynx, infant, ENT clinics, plain radiographs, anesthesia, therapeutic activity, vaccine, probiotics, commensal yeasts, lympho-proliferative disease, choroidal fissure cyst, arachnoid nature, non-contrast computerized tomography, pancreatic adenocarcinoma, adenocarcinoma, cancer, radiology, atherectomy, endovascular revascularization, morbidity, hormones, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, biologics bacteriotherapeutics classes, heterogeneous, macromolecules microbiome, upper gastrointestinal hemorrhage, GI bleeding, mortality, endoscopic procedures, fragmented germ cells, germ cell`s replant, reduced endogenous estrogen, global contraception, abortion, contraception reversal, pathogenesis, contraception reversal, smashed fragmentation of germ cells, reduced endogenous estrogen, germ cells replant effect, autologous germ cells replant, adenomyoma, small intestine, biliary obstruction, intussusception, hamartoma, heterotopic pancreas, protein induced by vitamin K absence or antagonist II, hepatocellular carcinoma, heptode carcinoma, pancreatic cystic neoplasm, diagnostic intervention, fine-needle biopsy. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.