This book covers key areas of medicine and medical science. The contributions by the authors include cardioplegia, ST-elevation myocardial infarction, myocardial conditioning, ischaemia-reperfusion injury, ischaemic preconditioning, pharmacological protection, malignancy, gastric bypass, laparoscopy, endoscopy, restrictive bariatric technique, septic shock, gestational diabetes mellitus, glucose challenge test, oral glucose tolerance test, perinatal morbidity, community engagement, strengthening community response, local authority, developing countries, femoroacetabular impingement, slipped capital femoral epiphysis, renal cell carcinoma, laparoscopic nephrectomy, postoperative survivality, infrared images, stochastic methods, fuzzy controller breast cancer, adaptative immune response, alveolar macrophages, constitutive response, dendritic cells, innate lymphoid cells, innate response, lung defenses, microbiota, colorectal carcinoma: young age sporadic colorectal carcinoma, hereditary non polyposis colorectal carcinoma, MSI: microsatellite instability, neurocysticercosis, tuberculomas, central nervous system. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.