This book covers key areas of medicine and medical science. The contributions by the authors include optoacoustic emission, diabetic retinopathy, psychosocial impact, macular amyloidosis, hyperpigmentation, selective photothermolysis, mucormycosis, sinusitis, endoscopy, gestational diabetes mellitus, hypoglycaemia, ademolus classification of hypoglycemia, COVID 19, continuous glucose monitoring, fetal hypoglycemia, maternal hypoglycaemia, quality health care, health care indicators, hyperthyroidism, resistant hyperthyroidism, thyrotoxicosis, graves’ disease antithyroid medication, cholestyramine, custodial death, autopsy, blood protozoa, inflammation, fever, myalgia, arthralgia, endemic, imported malaria, splenic artery, pancreatic artery, blood transfusion, transfusion reactions, component therapy, Rosai-Dorfman disease, sinus histiocytosis, massive lymphadenopathy, fine needle aspiration biopsy, Video-assisted thoracic surgery, minimally invasive open chest, fast-track management, thoracic surgery, Open-chest surgery, reciprocal expression, microarray dataset, NSCLC progression, clinicopathological assay, capsular support, retropupillary, hypochondriasis, Illness Anxiety Disorder, somatic symptoms disorder, Guillain-barre syndrome, axonopathy, demyelinating polyneuropathy, unilateral facial nerve palsy, blink reflexes, stroke, diabetes, epidemiology of disease, infectious diseases. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.