This book covers key areas of medicine and medical research. The contributions by the authors include recurrent abortion, immune antibody, gut microorganism, sequencing, autism, cavity structure effect, synergin, quantum vortex ring, multiple sclerosis, magnetic therapy, quantum analysis, phytotherapy, tharmacodynamics, immune checkpoint inhibitors, Immune-related adverse events, cytotoxic T-lymphocyte associated antigen, programmed cell death protein, programmed death-ligand, immune-mediated colitis, antifertility, antispermatogen, testicular marker enzymes, esophageal cancer, epidemiology, mortality rates, renal cell carcinoma, vascular endothelial growth factor, hypoxia inducible factor, immunohistochemistry, prognosis, cholecystectomy, laparoscopic surgery, Alpha-glucosidase inhibitor, biopeptides, blood glucose, glycemic control, hyperglycaemia, milk peptides, postprandial, prediabetes, type 2 diabetes, cystadenoma, leiomyoma, dermoid cyst, old-novel bio-medicine, novel-modern physiotherapies, ovarian cancer, peritoneal carcinomatosis, multimodal treatment, chemotherapy, lymphadenectomy. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.