This book covers key areas of medicine and medical research. The contributions by the authors include vertebral artery, hypoplasia, atresia, iatrogenic complications, Diabetes mellitus, periodontitis, gingival crevicular blood, glucometer, fasting blood glucose, Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy, Human Immunodeficiency Virus, metabolic abnormalities, Phytochemicals, carotenoids, anti-inflammatory activity, bioadhesive, Hausner’s ratio, Carr’s Index, drug bioavailability, Rifampicin resistant, treatment initiation, Hamilton Depression Scale, Orthodontic implants, orthodontic anchorage, orthodontics, skeletal anchorage, Hemolytic uremic syndrome, renal failure, dialysis, Pneumococcal invasive infection, plasma exchange therapy, Ovarian teratoma, anti-NMDA receptor, encephalitis, prominent psychiatric symptoms, plasmapheresis, acute psychosis. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.