Through the feedback on my previous lectures and courses on nonsteroidal injection techniques, I have noticed many colleagues are disappointed in standard health care protocols when treating sports injuries, regional neuropathy, nonrheumatic osteoarthritis, and other types of musculoskeletal pain. In this book, I present an examination and injection technique which is safe and easy to apply. Depending on each individual case, Glucopuncture (GP) is a new injection technique which can be used as a single treatment modality, as an adjuvant to the standard protocol or sometimes as a replacement of standard treatment.
Although research into isotonic sugar water (ISW) injections is still at an early stage, the available clinical data indicate that ISW Injections can become effective in reducing opioid requirements and improving the pain experience in a wide range of clinical settings. The current scientific evidence for ISW injections is inconclusive and comes mainly from a few case reports and clinical studies. However, the low level of evidence of GP does not exclude the possible effectiveness and beneficial effect in a given patient, particularly when other treatments failed, or produced serious side effects. Hopefully, in the near future, specific treatment algorithms can be presented which provide clear-cut tools for the assessment and treatment of acute and chronic musculoskeletal pain based on international guidelines, published data, and best practice recommendations.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.