This work explicates the notion of Fanonian decolonization and how it is portrayed in Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s Purple Hibiscus. It also attempts to delve into the depths of the power relationships established as a result of colonization and how the Occident conquered the rest of the world in a tactful and crooked manner.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.