This book dealt with epigenetic sensitization of chemotherapeutic compounds in non- small cell lung Cancer. The contributions by the authors include epigenetic sensitization, non-small cell carcinoma, cloning, chemotherapy, epigenetic drugs, extracellular vesicles, cancer, migration, oxidative stress, lung cancer, public health, squamous cell carcinomas, adenocarcinoma, air pollution, immunocompromisation, HIV, pancreatic cancer, epigenetic drugs, chemotherapeutic agents. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.