The presence of emulsions in crude oil will lead to the formation of different flow regimes or flow patterns, which behave dissimilarly from the single-phase flow. This directly affects the transportation of the crude oil because mixture with different flow patterns needed different input power in order to pump the mixture. Higher operating costs are also needed to deal with the separation of emulsions from crude oil. This book will be useful to oil and gas industry as the design of pipeline which produces least emulsion can be used in real field.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.