This book covers key areas of Environment and Earth Science. The contributions by the authors include nano-particles, remediation, Nano-toxicity, nano-adsorbents, nanofilters, photocatalytic degradation, advanced oxidation process, Human interventions, River system, River functions, Metallurgy, vertical migration, chemical contaminants, pollutants, chemical analysis, diffusion models, land use change, land cover changes, geography teaching, environmental stress, neuro-humoral regulation, atmospheric electricity, noise pollution, noise climate, aquatic plants, stabilization ponds, global photosynthesis, sedimentary organic carbon, subduction zone, earth’s crust, photosynthesis equation, ecological compensation point, photorespiration, Hydro-meteorological disasters, climate change, geological factor, climate change, precipitation, hydro-meteorological disasters, mitigation measures. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Environment and Earth Science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.