This book covers key areas of Agriculture and Food Science. The contributions by the authors include pollen allergy, allergenic weeds, pollen morphology, weed management, biomass, fermentation, prebiotics, food security, functional foods, medicated ghrita, neurogenesis, cardio-protectant, ayurveda, acute toxicity, productivity, microstructure, mechanization, Indian sweets, apocynaceae, triterpenoids, photochemical, nutritional energy, gonadal sperm, Chinese chestnut, chocolate, sensory evaluation, microbiological analysis, nutritional analysis, Dark chocolate, electroencephalogram, cognitive effects, flavonoids, Brain Electrical Oscillations, broiler chickens, performance and carcass characteristics. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Agriculture and Food Science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.