This book covers key areas mathematics and computer science. The contributions by the authors include well ordering, reals, ZF theory, axiom of choice, axiom of power set, Nonlinear systems, iterative method, order of convergence, stability, para Kenmotsu manifolds, curvature tensor, Weyl-projective curvature tensor, semi-symmetric manifold, scalar curvature, predicting student performance, course recommendation system, educational data mining, quantum processor, q-bit, graphene, nano trigger, Toffoli gate, total domination number, chromatic number, total dominator chromatic number, mathematical expression, AK-space, analytic sequence, entire sequence, distinguished subsets, Ostrowski inequality, numerical integration, probability theory, special means, curvature tensor, conformal curvature tensor, ricci tensor, tangent vector, aware-adopters, awareness initiatives, aware-non-adopters, registration of persons, reproduction number, stability analysis, eccentricity of a vertex, eccentric vertex, eccentric coloring, eccentric coloring number, property oriented system, automated software, coronavirus, trading model, global economy. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of mathematics and computer science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.