This book covers key areas of mathematics and computer science. The contributions by the authors include aerodynamic, jet flow, solid boundaries, waves, correlation, noise propagation, degree of a vertex in intuitionistic fuzzy graph, dm -degree and total dm -degree of a vertex in intuitionistic fuzzy graph, elliptic functions, singular modulus, Ramanujan, legendre functions, satellite terrestrial hybrid systems, multicast unicast relaying, large-scale real-time video distribution on the internet, autocatalytic biochemical system, recycling enzyme, implicit method, finite-difference method, hard excitation, birhythmicity, Bernstein polynomial, integro differential equation, galerkin method, volterra’s population model, semantic invariance, transitivity, symmetry, reflexivity, reversibility, 3D Analytic Geometry, three-step iteration scheme, strong convergence, Z-operators, Prestarlike functions, Universally Prestarlike functions of complex order, Fekete-Szegö inequality, fractional derivative, power series distributions, lifetime, distribution of the maximum and minimum, Poisson limit theorem, maximum likelihood estimation, Chlamydia trachomatis, sexually transmitted diseases, Ad-hoc networks, cloud-based services, application and network performance visibility, monitoring and optimization for cloud services, wireless networks, Rough set theory, Hierarchy process, TOPSIS, Multi criteria decision making, supply chain management. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of mathematics and computer science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.